Not a lot to talk about that isn’t me going into technical details, so I’ll be brief.
Dungeon Samurai
A new port is now available. It’ll be available to Embers next week on my patreon. Everyone else the week after. Hopefully I don’t need to rush an update again.

==================
LRE+IBL presets
My LRE+IBL preset is available for download. It’s just prepackaged to make it easier to install.
You can find it in the LRE preset folder here.
It’s not much, but I use it as a base to set up my characters before I switch to IBL.


LRE is meant to be customizable, so just edit the xmls files in the ImageEffect folder to get the colors to your liking. This will become your base or starting point. Once you activate IBL, magic happens.
In a sense:
LRE = Default, base, or starting point.
IBL = A scene by scene basis of magic.
==================
Longcoat for AI

If you remember the Yakuza set of clothes I ported earlier, I’ve ported the longcoat to AI as well. If you’re on discord, you can find it in the AI-mod sharing. This was just a one-off thing to test the waters. Now I know the process, I just need the motivation.
==================
Gave up on Sword Maiden
I just couldn’t pull the motivation into doing it anymore. Too many shots in the dark, too little results. Even though it’s just drapes! I’ve considered to take a step back for a breather, and try something else, like a really big coat.
Stay safe everyone, and drink plenty of water!
No comments:
Post a Comment